Dress for Success
Dress for Success is an international non-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence and help women achieve self-sufficiency by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Clothing must be clean – preferably on hangers
- All sizes are accepted however 0, 2, 16, Plus and Maternity sizes are highly needed
- Business casual clothing
- Interview clothing (dresses, suits or separates)
- Undergarments and hosiery (new only)
- Medical scrubs, lab coats, hospitality wear
Business Appropriate Accessories and Jewelry:
- Purses and briefcases/portfolios
- Earrings, pins, necklaces, bracelets, watches
- Belts and scarves
- Closed-toed shoes in neutral colors
- Non-skid shoes
Makeup and Toiletries:
- Full-size shampoo and conditioner, hairspray, gel/mousse, brushes, combs, hairbands, hair accessories
- Cosmetics for all ethnicities
- Tampons and pads
- Deodorant, soap, body wash
- Razors, shaving cream
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
A box is provided in front of Jamie Lebovitz’s office in Summit on the 3rd floor. Please contact Jamie Lebovitz at Jamie_Lebovitz@comcast.com or Jessica Wentzel at Jessica_Wentzel@comcast.com with questions.
Wine & Wear
Thank you to everyone who joined us on March 19 at Black Dog Wine Company. Julie Shields from House of Colour gave us some great tips on building our personal style and brand.